- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 3 Tbsp minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp Kikkoman® Lite Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Place the pork tenderloin in a crock pot and pour the contents of the soup packet on top.
- Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top. Turn the pork to coat evenly.
- Spread the garlic over the top of the pork and sprinkle with pepper.
- Cover with lid and cook for 4 hours on low heat.
- Serve with the cooked liquid on the side.